Please see a list of Frequently Asked Questions below.  If you do not see your question here or need more information please email  Feedback and comments can be sent to

What are your office hours?  Do I need an appointment?

The Master Association administrative office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.  Residents are encouraged to email inquires and requests for information as it is the most efficient use of everyone's time.  However, if you need to be seen you must make an appointment.  Requests for appointments can be sent to  Please note appointments are not available on Wednesday's due to weekly staff meetings.

How do I report irrigation issues (ie: broken head, adjustment needed, ect.)?

All irrigation issues must be put into our Upkeep system by your association's irrigation POC.  Please contact your president or board if you are not sure who your POC is.

I am new to Upkeep and don't understand how to use it.

Please note ONLY irrigation POC's will have access to the Upkeep System.  If you are a POC you can watch this short tutorial video that shows you how to get started and how to put in work order requests.  Click here to watch the video.


How can I find out what days I'm scheduled to water?

You can click here to view the water schedule.  However, please note that watering scheduling may vary from time to time because of various factors like rain delay, high moisture levels or routine maintenance.  Your irrigation cycles starts at 8:00 pm and runs until 8:00 am.  Specific times that they run are NOT available due to varying factors.

Is there a map or diagram of my association's irrigation system?

At this time we do not have maps or diagrams of the irrigation for any association.

If I have an irrigation emergency after hours what do I do?

If there is an emergency after hours please call the FirstService after hours emergency customer care line, 813-642-8990 or the Master Directly at 866-263-3988.


How do I report a problem with roads or bridges?

Please email any concerns regarding roads or bridges to  Please be sure to give as much detail as possible and attach photos to support the issue.

What is being done to control the traffic in Kings Point?

We currently have 4 radar speed signs throughout KP to help deter speeders.  We have also established a traffic control committee to find solutions to help with this problem.  If you are interested in joining the traffic control committee please contact the chairperson, Les Raba at

How do I report damaged street signs or potholes?

Please report any damaged street signs or potholes on MA property to Please be sure to give as much detail as possible regarding the location.  Photos are very helpful and appreciated.


How do I report dead trees or landscaping issues on Master Association property?

Please email any concerns regarding dead trees or landscaping issues on MA property to Please be sure to give as much detail as possible and attach photos to support the issue.

How do I report a street light outage?

Reporting a street light is very simple and can be done using Teco's short online form.  Click here to be redirected to Teco's streetlight outage page.

What is being done to control the hogs that are tearing up my yard?

The MA has contracted with a professional trapper to catch and relocate the hogs.  He currently inspects the property for signs of the hogs and puts his traps in the best locations to catch them.  If you have evidence of hogs in your association you can report it to the MA office and we will have the trapper evaluate your area to determine if traps are needed.


Who do I report issues regarding my grass or other landscaping issues to?

Grass and landscaping issues in your association need to be reported directly to

How do I request records or documents from the Master Association?

To request records from the MA you must fill out a request for records form.  This form can be downloaded by clicking here.

Does the Master Association have a map showing the boundaries of my association?

At this time the MA does not have any maps outlining the boundaries of any association.  Please refer to your associations documents for boundaries.