Kings Point 2nd Annual Celebration of the Holidays
Sponsorship and Pre-Registration Request
Dear Potential Contributor:
Thank you for your interest in supporting Mary & Martha House via The Celebration of the Holidays in Kings Point. Please fill out and submit your details of what your Company/Organization/Club is willing to donate this season in the form below so that we can prepare for your contribution. In addition, please be sure to upload your logo so that we can begin preparing all printed materials.
We are suggesting that the monetary value of the item/s donated reach above $25 and that all gifts that are contributed be unused, unopened, unwrapped, and be publicly presentable so that we may draw as many donations as possible for all items received.
The higher the value of your contribution the more incentives you will receive, that include:
- Your business, club, or organization name and logo in print in various formats distributed throughout the season, and at the event (Potential Reach of over 9,000 Residents):
- The News of Kings Point, The Pointer, and In Focus and On Point
- The Kings Point community channel and Holiday website
- Press releases in the New of Sun City Center and the Osprey Observer.
- Logo on Large Banner at the event, On screen in the main dining hall, and Posters throughout the event
- The highest donators will also receive:
- A designated table in the vendor area day of the event
- Food vouchers for day of the event.
Donation collection will begin November 15th through November 30th at the Master Association’s office at 1902 Clubhouse Dr. Suite B.
For more information, please reach out to Tiffany Decker, sponsorship coordinator at 813-812-7580 or via email at email@example.com
THE FORM WILL POPULATE BELOW. PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM WHEN IT APPEARS AND MAKE SURE TO HIT THE REGISTER BUTTON OR WE WILL NOT GET YOUR INFORMATION. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL RESPONSE IN YOUR INBOX, TRASH, OR SPAM FOLDER, WE DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR SUBMISSION. IF YOU STILL HAVE TROUBLE, PLEASE CALL 813-812-7580. THANK YOU